The new implementation includes functionalities that ensure:
- the harmonious collaboration and operation between subsystems and applications
- the portability of applications
better service to citizens and businesses on GDPR issues
Focusing on the artistic approach, modern web technologies will be used to show the identity and work of the General Data Protection Regulation.
In addition, τhey are foreseen:
- Harmonization with national legislation on essential requirements for portals and public sector electronic services such as L.4591 / 2019 (Government Gazette 19 / A / 12-02-2019)«Incorporation into the Greek legislation of the EU and Council Directive (2016/2102) of the European Parliament and Council, of 26 October 2016, on websites and mobile applications accessibility for mobile devices of Public Sector organizations»
- Harmonization with the W3C WAI 2.0. AA.
- Subscribe in online newsletters
- Interface with internal document and procedure management system and possibility of submitting incident notifications of violations, complaints, queries, registration / deletion of Data Protection Officers (DPO)