DOTSOFT SA has a certified system of quality and is a certified in 4 Standards:
1. Quality Management according to ISO 9001: 2015
2. Environmental Management according to ISO 14001: 2004
3. Information Security Management System according to ISO 27001: 2013
4. Communication & Dissemination Activities according to ISO ELOT 1435:2009
The Management Team is committed:
1. To satisfy the customer's demands, to take all necessary measures to increase their satisfaction.
2. To strictly abide by the legislation concerning the company's activities.
3. To make all necessary actions for the continuous improvement of the Quality System according to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, of the Environmental Management System according to the ISO 14001:2004 standard, of Information Security Management System according.
4. To develop know-how in new scientific fields so that the company can offer advanced services to its customers, with ISO27001:2013 standard and with ISO ELOT 1435:2009 standard for all Communication and Dissemination activities.
5. To monitor and, when necessary, to reform the course of the company by setting and systematically evaluating measurable goals / indicators.
6. To modify, whenever it is necessary, the present policy so that its continuous adequacy and sufficiency is assured.
7. To provide the personnel with the necessary training and the appropriate work environment for the successful performance of its tasks.
8. To constantly improve its environmental performance and prevent environmental pollution.
9. To provide the necessary resources for the unhindered operation of the company.
The Company's objectives are the following:
1. Customers' demands and expectations satisfaction.
2. Efficient and effective project implementation.
3. Reinforcement of environmental public information and environmental awareness of its partners and customers.
4. Protection of the environment through (as much as possible) reduced use of natural resources and recycling.
5. Protection of the company's Information Assets using the appropriate Security Measures.
6. Constant improvement of financial figures.
7. Constant improvement in all sectors.